36 Baxter Crescent, Caboolture QLD 4510Leased
Looking for a family to call this home!
House - Caboolture QLD
Situated on a corner block with no neighbours to the back – the back yard is a really good sized level yard
* Four excellent bedrooms – master bedroom with ceiling fans, security screens, walk in robe and en-suite.
* Bedroom 2,3 and 4 all have ceilings fans, security screens and built in robes with single mirror doors on them.
* This layout provides for a spacious open planned living/dining area to the rear of the house that is fully tiled and completed with security sliding door to the outside entertaining area as well as the comforts of a large reverse cycle split system air conditioner.
* Kitchen is also open planned and well appointed with stainless steel appliances. Stone bench tops and extra pantry under counter storage.
* Gas cooking and Gas hot water system for continuous flow.
* Fully fence rear yard.
* Double panel lift remote controlled garage
Call our Office on 3135 9080 to book an inspection today!
Covid-19 advice: Please be advised that our Property Managers are ensuring that social distancing and hygienic practices are in place during inspections. If you would like to attend an inspection please be advised that any Persons who has been and is sick or has a Family member that is unwell and/or has recently returned from Overseas will not be permitted to attend any inspections.
Pets: This property is subject to Pet Application and final approval by owner.
Water: This property is water compliant.
Application process: 24 hour turnaround – one form per adult – https://zfrmz.com/kwHIqogbxQ4wsipXMBPn
Emails: Each applicant must have a unique email – for more information contact the RTA website: www.rta.qld.gov.au
Fair policy – we are a Fair Policy business and work closely with organisations such as Qstars and Rentconnect to ensure your rights are protected and assist you to understanding your rights and obligations.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes