20 Pendragon Street, Raceview QLD 4305Sold
House Sold - Raceview QLD
Perfect for an investor buyer, why not take advantage of this low maintenance, neat and tidy 4 bedroom house?
This property features:
– 4 generous sized bedrooms: all equipped with built in wardrobes, carpet and ceiling fans, master suite comes with a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite.
– Kitchen includes an electrical stove top, an oven, a dishwasher and ample amount of cupboard space.
– 2 living areas: combined dining and family room with a separate living area.
– Family bathroom offers a separate shower and bathtub with the family toilet located in a separate room.
– Double remote controlled garage.
– Security screens throughout.
– 477 m2 block.
Surrounding features include:
– Property is within the Raceview State School and Bethany Lutheran Primary School catchments.
– Easy access to and from the Cunningham Highway
– Close to the local parks and amenities.
This property is currently rented until the 1st of January 2023 with a weekly rent of $360.00.
Only private inspections would be conducted for this property, please send an enquiry or phone our office on 3135 9080 and an inspection will be organised. Due to this property being tenanted, no same day enquiry inspections can be conducted.
Covid-19 advice: Please be advised that our Agents are ensuring that social distancing and hygienic practices are in place during inspections. If you would like to attend an inspection please be advised that any Persons who has been and/or is sick or has a Family member that is unwell and/or has recently returned from Overseas will not be permitted to attend any inspections. Our inspections are limited to 10 minutes per group.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 477 m²
- 2 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes