1/26 Wodala Crescent, Bracken Ridge QLD 4017Under Offer
Duplex Semi-detached - Bracken Ridge QLD
This is the perfect opportunity for you to get your foot into the market at an affordable price. With plenty to offer with your choice of schools, local parks and amenities why look elsewhere?
This duplex unit features the following:
* 3 Bedrooms – master with ensuite which has a large double sized shower.
* Living area – one lounge in the middle of the house with an outside courtyard.
* Kitchen with free standing oven and electrical stove top and ample storage space.
* Dining room with air conditioner – split system.
* Single lock up garage with internal access.
* Large backyard with quiet reserve – no neighbours at rear.
* Freshly painted walls throughout property.
* Brand new carpet in all bedrooms and living areas.
* 315 m2 block.
Perfectly positioned in a quiet street close to the local parks, schools, child care centres and the local shops this spacious family home is a must to inspect.
Current potential rental return $390.00 – $420.00 per week.
Only private inspections would be conducted for this property, please send an enquiry or phone our office on 3135 9080 and an inspection will be organised.
Covid-19 advice: Please be advised that our Agents are ensuring that social distancing and hygienic practices are in place during inspections. If you would like to attend an inspection please be advised that any Persons who has been and/or is sick or has a Family member that is unwell and/or has recently returned from Overseas will not be permitted to attend any inspections. Our inspections are limited to 10 minutes per group.
- Duplex Semi-detached
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 315 m²
- Built In Robes