I’m Lu Bracher Principal Licensee, Director and Owner of Real Estate HQ.
I was born in Laos (but I am Hmong) and came to Australia as a refugee in 1980.
I attended Sydney University and completed my Bachelor of Economics. After several years of running and developing businesses in Sydney with my husband - importing, wholesale/retail and hospitality we moved to Brisbane.
After arriving in Brisbane I trained as an Interior Designer with CATC before completing my full Real Estate licence with the REIQ.
I gained invaluable experience working for several of the well known industry brands before becoming the acquisitions manager for a large investment company.
I also gained extensive experience in the research, pre and post construction and the 'packaging' of house and land in the greater Brisbane area.
After the birth of my first child the self employment ‘bug’ once again bit me and so HQ was born!
From humble beginnings the first few years was just me and my laptop and my trusty Toyota Camry!
Time flew by and included the arrival of my second son and before I knew it the business had grown to employ more than 10 people.
As rewarding as that was I found I couldn’t maintain the ‘personal’ touch with my Owners and so these days I have a scaled back business where I can have time for everyone. (including my family).
What I Am
- Professional and qualified
- Knowledgeable and experienced
- Honest and transparent (I won't hide anything from you)
- Intuitive and insightful
- Easygoing and approachable
What I Am Not
- Cheap (if you are only interested in cheap fees then you don't value your investment property)
- Inflexible and impatient
- Close minded
- Self centred
What I like
- Mutual trust and respect
- Action not talk.
What I don't like
- Unrealistic people
- Keyboard warriors who don’t deal in facts. I always encourage stakeholders to seek clarifications of fact from any third party sources like OFT RTA QStars or the RTRA ACT.
What I can offer
- Nearly 30 years of business experience
- 15 years of coalface property management experience
- The management of 1000's of rental tenancies and all the machinations that comes with it.
- Considered professional recommendations
- Best practice solutions
- And a whole whole whole lot more...................
Want to know more?
If you would like to know more and you are a landlord/owner/investor that:
- Knows the value of experience
- Understands the position we hold between you, the tenant and the law.
- Is 'relatively' hands off and can trust us to make decisions in your best interests.
- Have enough ‘funds’ in reserve to maintain and improve your property if and when required
Then please get in touch here.
The process usually starts with a brief chat or a catch up over a coffee.
Please note I am not hard sell in anyway. I won't 'gild the lily' and use flashy sales tactics. I'm no BDM looking to hit my monthly target of new managements. Mine is more a nuts and bolts approach. I'd rather walk away as friends than sign you up simply to 'make budget'.
Lu Bracher – Principal Licensee/Director/Owner
B.Economics (Sydney University) | Licensed Real Estate Agent (Lic No. 3055945) | J.P. (Qual) | Interior Design – CATC
Interested in a realistic rental appraisal of your investment property?
CALL US NOW
(07) 3135 9080